Friday, January 6, 2017

Christmas in Vienna



   I love Austria, it's one of my favorite countries. We usually travel to the Alps as I love the snow capped mountains, but this year we decided to go to the eastern part of the country and visit Vienna. This culturally and historically rich city has a lot to offer to any visitor.
   We booked a hotel in the center of the city, so everything we wanted to see was within walking distance. We visited many Christmas markets. Viennese markets have many booths for food and drinks interspersed with a few booths offering handcrafted gifts. Holding a hot spiced wine is essential in keeping your fingers warm; nearly everyone walks around with one, even children, as it comes in an alcohol free version.
   The Spanish Riding School is also a must see, especially for horse lovers like my husband and I. We decided to see not only a night performance, but a morning practice as well. It was very interesting to see the training of horses at different ages and levels.
Parka: Michael Kors (also love this), Fur pompom hat: H&M (not available online), Leopard scarf: Ralph Lauren, Leather gloves: Ralph Lauren (old), Leopard purse: Alberta Dicanio, Brown cords: AG , Riding boots: Aldo

1 comment:

  1. One of my best buddies recommended this website and I owe it to her. She helped me to find this nice website. I appreciate your nice work. Keep continuing helping others. I will refer this site to other people like my best buddy. Thanks.
    Hug & blesses!
    Click this post to read more.

    ReplyDelete