Saturday, January 7, 2017

Cashmere, leather and fur



   We arrived home and so did the frigid cold. For dressing in this cold weather, I always opt for clothes made of natural fabric and materials. A good quality wool coat is essential in keeping you warm. I like the fur accent on mine to keep me especially toasty. Unfortunately wool coats are very bulky and difficult to pack, so when traveling I tend to pack a down coat even though I like the look and elegance of a wool coat so much better.
   Under my coat I am wearing a cashmere sweater. I love the warmth it provides, but don't like the feel against my skin, so I am wearing a cotton button down under it.
   My leather pants are the warmest pants I own. No wind will ever penetrate these. There is a slight stretch to the fabric making it also very comfortable to wear.
Camel coat: Similar, Cashmere sweater: Ralph Lauren (also love), White shirt: Brooks Brothers, Brown leather pants: Ralph Lauren (mine is the older, darker version), Pearls: Inherited from Granny

No comments:

Post a Comment