Monday, December 31, 2018

Farewell 2018

Another year is almost in the books, bringing my second year of blogging to an end. With this selection of my favorite posts from last year, I would like to thank all of you who visit my blog. (The link below each image will direct you to the original post.)

 Snow Day

 Winter White and Blue

 Lace, Leather and Fur

 Wishing for Spring

 Hunters, Tweed and Teddy

 Visiting my Friend

 Pink and Red

 Little White Dress/ Pearl Embellished Bolero

 Fairytale in Black and White

 Pure White Summer

 Gingham 'N' Roses

 Power Suit

 Red Nautical

 Dressing for Pre-Fall

Fall Color Combos/ Burgundy and White

Fur Cuffs and Leather/ Textures for Fall

Tweed and Suede Walking Down my Lane

Chocolate Brown and Dove Grey

Tartan Christmas

No comments:

Post a Comment