Friday, January 4, 2019

Fringe/ How to Make a Minimalist Outfit a Bit More Exciting










Camel hair blazer: Ralph Lauren (Similar), Camel hair scarf with suede fringe: Ralph Lauren (Similar), Grey pants: Similar, Black turtleneck: Joseph, Black booties: Sol Sana, Black patent belt: Calvin Klein (Similar), Camel purse: Calvin Klein

I always loved the idea of minimalist dressing. The problem is, every time I try a minimalist outfit on, I look in the mirror and feel that something is missing. I need a bit more. But what? My answer is always jewelry, a belt, an exciting purse, etc. Today I decided on adding fringe! I've had this Ralph Lauren Collection suede fringed camel hair scarf for years and I always get complements on it when I wear it. Today it added the perfect finishing touch to this simple, neutral look.

No comments:

Post a Comment