Friday, October 26, 2018

Fall Wardrobe Staples







Camel hair blazer: Ralph Lauren (Similar), Leather pants: Ralph Lauren, Black suede pumps: Stuart Weitzman, Black crew neck sweater: Theory, Tortoise shell belt: Zara, Mini satchel: Kate Spade

Now that the weather cooled and I no longer can wear only a summer dress, it's time for the fall staples to emerge from my closet. Here is a list of essentials to make the transition from warm sunny days to the cool autumn ones.
THE CAMEL BLAZER:
I've had this Ralph Lauren camel hair blazer for years and consider it one of the best investment pieces. I can wear it over a dress to keep warm, with jeans to dress it up a bit, or like here, with a pair of classic leather leggings for an edgy, but elegant look.
THE LEATHER PANTS:
Another great, goes with everything piece, the black leather legging. I love cropped wide leg leather pants as well, but the true classic is the slim fit legging.
BLACK SUEDE KITTEN HEELS:
Sure I love a good 4 inch heel, it makes me look thinner, taller, more elegant, but if I have a day of walking and being on my feet ahead of me, I will definitely choose the kitten heel instead. The pointy toe still makes it look dressy, but my feet won't be killing me by noon!
TORTOISE SHELL ACCESSORIES:
Let it be sunglasses, earrings or chain handle on my purse, I just love tortoise shell.
BLACK MINI SATCHEL:
Another piece I've had in my closet for years. The shape makes it perfect for everyday use, but it's small enough not to over power any outfit.


No comments:

Post a Comment