Saturday, March 11, 2017

Floral Dress and Nordic Winds







     It is the beginning of March and the excitement of wearing my winter clothes have long worn off. I can't wait to transition to my spring wardrobe: silk dresses, seersucker, sandals.
     Unfortunately, we just had one of the coldest days of the year, which made me have to be quite inventive in order to start wearing at least some of my spring attire. Here I am wearing a floral dress layered with a silk blouse and cable sweater. I used the belt that came with the dress as a bowtie to pull the outfit's colors together.

Floral dress: Ralph Lauren (also love this), White blouse: Theory, Pink cable sweater: J.Crew (Similar), Black wool coat: Calvin Klein (Similar), Black ankle boots: Ralph Lauren, Mint wristlet: my own design

No comments:

Post a Comment